Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ready To Love

"So, everybody, self-updates, please!"

And we went on with updating ourselves on skype. The seven of us. And my turn came.

"Ok, alhamdulillah. Ade budak baru dekat Wien. Buat intern kat UN. Then, harini aku buat over view sketch utk 3bulan, until habis Sommersemester (summer sem). Aku ada 5 paper aku kena amik dlm mase 3 bulan. Kena buat betul². Tak mau repeat year dah.. tak larat..."

and then my thoughts came. Should I tell them or not, should I share it? Coz it had been bothering me for quite sometimes. 

"Emm... klu update ibadah, aku ade masalah sebenarnye. Hu... Dah 2 hari aku x dengar alarm, x boleh bangun subuh, tak campur dengan hari di mana aku dengar alarm tapi gigih tutup balik dan terus sambung tidur dan bila bangun balik dah subuh gajah. "

It bothered me a lot. I knew something was terribly wrong with me.
Something was wrong in my day time routine that it effected my Subuh prayer. My Fajr.
I needed to get to the bottom of this.

And Khaulahs, being ever so sweet, came up with 1001 ways to wake up for Fajr.

"Huda huda, aku tau, aku tau! Kau pakai hp ape?" that was from Cik Yah.
"Samseng."
"Bagus, samseng kan? Install Extreme Alarm Clock. Alarm tu xkan berhenti smpi kau solve maths problem tu"
"Alaaaa.. aku cube dah tu. Aku tidur balik. Sbb aku solve soklan tu dlm keadaan minda bawah sedar" that was from Fil.

"Tepuk² bantal!"
"Tidur awal!"
"Dah cube, x berkesan...."

"Aku call kau pakai Line subuh ni, insyaAllah." from Syera.

And she did. And I was successful in waking up and praying for Fajr the next day. 

What I love from our little group of Khaulah was that we didn't throw any judgement to one another. At least, I didn't feel like being judged when sharing my problem. And we helped each other, insyaAllah.



"Protect and be there for one another" Ready to Love, Outlandish

No comments:

Post a Comment