Monday, April 29, 2013

Hang on there

She used to tell me this:

'Huda, have you ever had this feeling? That even if you are among your closest friends, even if you are with your family, even while you are laughing out loud, deep inside you know for sure that your are alone in this world.'

Yes, dear Kristina. I have had that feeling and still am having it. This world was never meant to be forever. It was never made permanent. And our heart strives for something eternal. 

Every time I was on the train (usually Austria-Germany-Austria), that feeling, that very same thought never left me. Never. Yes, we are alone in this world. You'll never feel belonged anywhere in this world. You are not belonged here.

We come from heaven, that's our home. And I'm on my way back, home, insyaAllah


No comments:

Post a Comment