Monday, April 29, 2013

Geh weiter und weiter

The feeling that you get,
after endless times 
of reading,
of trying to understand,
of being patient,
of keeping your hopes up,
of crying your heart out,
of knowing how hard it is,
of believing that one day you'll get it,
of hoping it'll get better,

to finally be able to comprehend that very same paragraph, that very same subject, that very same slides, 
is just undescribable.

All you can do at that time was to prostrate to your Lord. coz you know without Him, you'll be no where near to this achievement. 

But one thing left unsettled. 
Does it really take this much to get to this stage? How about the other subjects, the other practicals, the other labs, the other exams? Do they also demand such output, such courage, such strength, such patience? 'Cause the truth is, I can't help but to feel tired with all these.

And I wonder, is it because of the language barrier, or it is just me, or is it something else?

2 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Really enjoy reading your blog. Finally I found someone who learn German!!! Actually, I used to learn German language when I was in my second year in Australia. Yes, I have to admit that it is a hard language. Masa sy kat Australia saya dok cari la mana2 student Malaysia yg tinggal kt German or learn German tapi x jumpa...now only I jumpa blog ni..tp im not learning German anymore..I'm back in Malaysia.

    I really hope that we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salam,
      glad to hear that you enjoy reading it :) Hope it could benefit you in any way, insyaAllah. Why not try continue learning German for fun ? (lol, 'for fun'...). Rmi student mara n jpa kat Germany. Kalau rasa nk sambung study or kerja kat Germany iA I can give you contact dorg :)

      Delete