Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Handsome guy to die for

Girls screaming chanting dying dreaming waving to their most beloved beyond-average handsome hot guys, artists, celebrities, boyfriends, crushes, you name it. Mesmerized by every perfection, every details of their faces, eyes like being drawn from the heaven, broad shoulders, etc.

I too was like that. No joke.

But somehow, for the last 4 years surviving in Vienna, a human's-soul-grinding-machine city, surrounded by Brad-Pit-To-Be guys, i can not help but get out of this self created illusion.

Recently an arab celebrity, Omar Borkan, was deported from Saudi Arabia for being too handsome. He is like to-die-for for every girl. Being so curious, I searched his pictures, just to have a bit of a taste of this whole chaos.

And all I can experience from his photo was that it is just a photo. Nothing more. I was confused. The whole world claimed him to be one of the most handsome guy ever lived. I don't get it. Where's the beauty in him? After a long observation then only I can see that he's actually a good looking guy. But that's it. Not an inch of my heart moved. If he was ever to stand in front of me, I wouldn't care, I wouldn't stare. Not because I don't like him, but just because he's so normal to me.

I realize that the creterion of my admiration towards something or someone has changed.

I guess, I'm now in a stage where if Nick Vujicic was to propose, I would marry him.

He is but with much affection, sharp vision, strong in and out that he's able to hold you during your fall and your rise even with no limbs. With no hands but be able to embrace your heart. To support you.

He, through my definition, is handsome.

2 comments:

  1. and for me is someone who has very wide knowledge with good islamic background yet i feel this will remain in my dream ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep on dreaming... it is also a form of hope :)

      Delete